Selling A Property
When it comes to selling a property across Merseyside, Lyons Estates has got you covered, from valuations to the moment you exchange.
We don’t just showcase your property in our Bootle office, we work hard to ensure your property reaches as many potential buyers as possible by using the latest software, the best property portals and advertising across our social media channels.
We also offer late night and weekend bookings to allow maximum viewings on your property.
All potential buyers who wish to view your property are vetted before an appointment is made to ensure they qualify to purchase your property, we know you’re busy and this reduces the risk of time wasters.
We also offer a no sale, no fee service so to book your free property valuation please click the tab on your right and submit your details
If you’ve decided to sell, then you need to make sure your property is looking its best, here’s a few tips that can help you on your way:
- Kerb appeal – when potential buyers arrive at your property, what will they think? Does it need a lick of paint, or the front garden need tidying up?
- That pesky unfinished job– you might not notice an unfinished DIY project, but it might put off a potential buyer so try to get it finished beforehand.
- You should aim to make your home look inviting so tidy, de-clutter and clean.
- Review your Energy Performance Certificate – particularly if the EPC was done some time ago in case it needs amending. You might have had a new boiler or insulation fitted since the certificate was awarded!
- We know you want your property to look as perfect as possible, but we do need to know about any defects or issues. Knowing these in advance can save time when we reach the negotiation stage.
- If you know there is a significant issue with your that can be addressed with appropriate work, such as damp, it may be worth having the work done to rectify it in advance of putting your home on the market.
- You should also consider whether there are any fixtures or fittings, or even pieces of furniture, that you do not want to take with you to your next home and which you will include in the sale or offer to the buyer for a fee.